WG-News

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Hier mal die neuesten Gerüchte von Kazna:

Patch 9.22 is coming in February 2018 and it will bring a lot of new tanks and total reshuffling of the Soviet tank lines!
      1. The new heavy mini line will start with the IS, not KV-13! Yes, it's official!
      2. IF you have T-10, buy it! It will be transferred to another line and you will get replacement tank, which you can later sell, or use T-10 to grind the new line! Why to buy it now? Well the discounts silly! You will save money!
      3. Object 430 II will be also moved to a new line, so buy it now and start to grind the experience for the upcoming Tier X That's all for now :)
      Cheers Knocki

Das scheint korrekt. Poste euch hier einmal den Russischen Baum, wie er zur Zeit geplant ist.
      Allerdings muß das noch nicht fix sein und könnte sich durch weitere Tests wieder ändern.

Wer nichts weiß, der weiß auch nicht, daß er reichlich viel redet. (Aus der Edda)

Ich rege mich nicht auf. Die anderen regen mich auf!
      wieviele ep braucht man vom IS zum neuen 8er?
      Lo there do I see my father,
      Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers,
      Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
      Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever
      Muß wohl irgendwo im Rahmen von KV4 (53.000) und IS 3 (77.000) sein, laut Tanks GG.
      Aber viel interessanter ist doch das mit dem T-10. Man bekommt nen neuen 9er und kann direkt zum ebenfalls neuen 10er grinden.

Wer nichts weiß, der weiß auch nicht, daß er reichlich viel redet. (Aus der Edda)

Jagdrabe schrieb:

Muß wohl irgendwo im Rahmen von KV4 (53.000) und IS 3 (77.000) sein, laut Tanks GG.
      Aber viel interessanter ist doch das mit dem T-10. Man bekommt nen neuen 9er und kann direkt zum ebenfalls neuen 10er grinden.

So wie ich das verstanden hab ist das wurscht ob man den jetzt kauft oder nacher. der grunf war ja nur, dass es zum zeitpunkt des beitrags noch 15% auf 9er gab.
      Lo there do I see my father,
      Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers,
      Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
      Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever
      @ Stefan: Wer das neue Objekt 257 ohne dazutun seinen eigen nennen möchte, der sollte den T-10 schon in der Garage haben. Vom T-10 selbst wird man dann in Zukunft zum neuen Äquivalent des WZ-5A der Chinesen kommen können. Es ist immernoch ein stolzes russisches Spiel und es wird ihnen stinken, das in der WGL und ESL zur Zeit keine Russen HT die erste Wahl sind. Trotz des IS-7 buffs. ;)

Progetto M35 mod 46 mit neuer Lademechanik

Der Forschungsbaum der Italiener wird vorbereitet und mit ihnen eine neue Mechanik.

Hier erstmal der Panzer ansich. Daten können sich noch ändern, ist noch im Supertest.

Link

Und hier ein Video zu der neuen Mechanik

Link

The Armored Patrol: WoT EU: Top of the Tree: AMX M4 mle. 54

Source: EU Portal

Commanders,

The Top of the Tree special is back from its holiday, and we’re going to start with one of the newest tank lines in the game, the second French heavy tank branch leading up to the AMX M4 mle. 54. Use the discounts and bonuses on this tank line from 1 February at 06:00 to 1 March at 06:00 CET (UTC+1).

50% discount on purchasing the following vehicles:

• II D1
      • III D2
      • IV B1
      • V BDR G1 B

30% discount on purchasing the following vehicles:

• VI ARL 44
      • VII AMX M4 mle. 45
      • VIII AMX 65 t
      • IX AMX M4 mle. 51
      • X AMX M4 mle. 54

+50% Crew XP bonus on all vehicles discounted in the special

Missions

Top of the Tree: Reward 1:

Reward:  x2 Crew XP

Requirements:

• Random Battles only
      • AMX M4 mle. 54 only
      • 50 times per account

Conditions:

• Win a battle
      • Be in the top 10 players on your team by base experience earned (bonuses for the first victory, Premium Account, etc., will not be counted to determine the rankings).

Top of the Tree: Reward 2:

Reward:

•  10 Personal Reserves: +100% XP for 2 hours
      •  10 Personal Reserves: +300% Crew XP for 2 hours

Requirements:

• Random Battles only
      • AMX M4 mle. 54 only
      • Once per account

Conditions:

• Win a total of 50 battles
      • Be in the top 10 players on your team by base experience earned (bonuses for the first victory, Premium Account, etc., will not be counted to determine the rankings)

The missions above are available from 1 February at 06:00 CET (UTC+1) to 1 April at 06:00 CEST (UTC+2).

More about the vehicles:

Check out our tank guides on the three top-tier tanks below:

AMX 65 t AMX M4 mle. 51 AMX M4 mle. 54

The Armored Patrol